Where does Tasmanian Fishing Charters operate.
We operate out of Pirates bay, Eaglehawk neck approx 60 minutes from Hobart on the South East coast of Tasmania.
What sort of boat do you use.
Our charter vessel “Klitty Kat” is a 40ft Cougar cat in full AMSA 2C Survey is Safety management compliant and is licensed to carry 10 passengers for your fishing and sightseeing experiences it is powered by reliable Cummins engines and is one of the most prestige charter boats on the Tasmanian Peninsula .
What sort of fishing charter do you offer.
- We offer bay fishing for fish such as Australian Salmon and Flathead.
- Deep sea and reef fishing for morwong perch, trevalla, bream, gem fish, blue grenadier and Stripey trumpeterand so much more
- Big game fishing for Yellowfin, Albacore and Bluefin tuna, Mako sharks and Broadbills.
Do you offer charters for corporate functions
Yes we do ,available is sightseeing ,Seal watching , Bird and Whale watching and of course fishing charters .
What is included in your charter rates.
Rates include all fishing gear , life jackets ,fish cleaned and filleted
Do you require a deposit.
We require a booking deposit of 35% to confirm your booking.
What if I have to cancel a booking.
If you cancel in less than 48 hours your deposit will be forfeited otherwise your deposit will be returned.
What if the weather is unsuitable on the day of the charter.
We have the right to cancel any charter due to weather or unforeseen circumstances for your safety and if we cancel a charter we will fully refund your deposit.
How many persons can you take on a charter.
- For Bay fishing we can carry up to 10persons.
- For Coastal charters, we can carry up to 10 persons.
Do you offer sightseeing charters.
South East Tasmania has some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world with 1000 foot cliffs, Seals, Whales, Bird life , Beautiful bays and so much more.