Where does Tasmanian Fishing Charters operate.
We operate out of Pirates bay, Eaglehawk neck and South East Tasmania.
What sort of boat do you use.
Our charter vessel “Kitty Kat” is a 40ft Cougar cat in full AMSA 2C Survey is Safety management compliant and is licensed to carry 10 passengers for your fishing and sightseeing experiences.
What sort of fishing charter do you offer.
- We offer bay fishing for fish such as Australian Salmon and Flathead.
- Deep sea and reef fishing for morwong, pearch, trevalla, bream, gem fish, blue grenadier and stripey trumpeter.
- Big game fishing for yellowfin, albacore and bluefin tuna, mako sharks and broadbills.
Do you offer charters for corporate functions.
We offer corporate, fishing, sightseeing and casual charters.
What is included in your charter rates.
Rates include all fishing gear and life jackets.
Do you require a deposit.
We require a booking deposit of 35% to confirm your booking.
What if I have to cancel a booking.
If you cancel in less than 48 hours your deposit will be forfeited otherwise your deposit will be returned.
What if the weather is unsuitable on the day of the charter.
We have the right to cancel any charter due to weather or unforeseen circumstances for your safety and if we cancel a charter we will fully refund your deposit.
How many persons can you take on a charter.
- For bay fishing we can carry u to 14 persons.
- For coastal charters, we can carry up to 10 persons.
Do you offer sightseeing charters.
South East Tasmania has some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world with 1000 foot cliffs, seals, whales beautiful bays and so much more.
Do you offer gift vouchers.
We offer gift vouchers which are a great idea for birthdays and other special occasions.